Monday, April 13, 2015

April 6, 2015 - A Temple in Thailand! Happy Easter!

What great news and what a great General Conference! I hope everyone got to see it and enjoy the messages sent! Wow so awesome! Well I want everyone to know I love them tons and that God does too. He is aware of all of us. The General Conference was very inspiring. I got to see all 5 sessions, and three of them I watched in English. Two were in Spanish. It was good because I understand both, but I enjoy it in English more. Less work! I felt like they truly talked to me! I had 6 favorites. Uchtdorf´s on Sunday morning, Elder Bednar, Elder Holland! Elder Wilford Andersen, Elder Ballard in Priesthood and Brent H Nielson.

Wow Elder Holland had me on the edge of my seat with that story. He did well. And the Spirit was strong throughout the conference. A temple in Haiti is awesome too! I was with a Haitian member living here and he was so happy! Before the priesthood we went and got burritos at the same place they sell the destroyer hot dogs. Yummy stuff. On Sunday we contacted a cool new family which we hope can progress. This was after the conference. Overall 10 investigators came to one of the 5 conference sessions. We were waiting for more but all is well in the end!

I hope we can all follow the counsel given and keep improving each day. I have had an enjoyable week really! There was a huge centipede in our house and that was creepy. It is about 6 inches long. We have no idea where it came from, but it was raining so it came in. Gave me the heeby geebies! But my comp cut it`s head off (there is a video) and then we burnt it with bug spray and matches (also a video). We don´t want any more to come in! haha so great though.

So I finished the service with Hno Wilkins. It was a great success. He is a great guy! Um we have some good families we are working with, including a mom and daughter that want to be baptized. A young kid as well and a less active family where the dad is not a member. Great stuff really!
Today we went to Megacentro, I bought an umbrella, and a domino and some souvenirs. A little expensive but it is what I wanted. All is well really!
Crazy that Kentucky lost, but that is a good thing I would say! Should be a good game!
WoW is Semana Santa which means Holy Week. It has now ended!
It is raining right now, so I used my new umbrella wahoo! Good stuff. We are doing well here really, not sure what else to say!

I miss Hawaiian Haystacks. I wanted them so bad haha. We made lunch and took it to the conference. It was good. I used some Habinero peppers in a dish - yummy!

Be safe everyone! 

Love,

Elder Chez Green



No comments:

Post a Comment