Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 25, 2015 - Hello my loves!

I hope all is well with y´all today! I am happy. Rain here as well too. I can´t find my umbrella but I am pretty sure I know where I left it. But all is well really! I am a happy man. Trying to stay focused. Sometimes it isn´t easy but I am happy!
So transfers will be next week. Wow time is truly flying by! I feel like some days the time just vanishes. 30 minutes pass like 5 and that is a weird feeling. I need to take advantage of every second now! I am working to do so.
We played some dominoes this week. I love my set I bought. It is great. We are having fun and eating empanadas and just fooling around really bur working hard and having spiritual moments as well.
The Mother and Daughter (Altagracia and Leidy) were baptized. I was blessed to perform the ordinance! The daughter Leidy had some doubts throughout the week but we kept praying for her. Even Sunday morning she had some doubts but the prayers and talking to her helped and she took the big step which is great. I pray she will keep progressing! I have seen a huge miracle with this family. I have been with them since the beginning.  Wow the Gospel is great!

WoW is MIlagros which means miracles!

We had a lot of activities with the ward this week. We played games at one of them, and the other was a missionary night where RM´s shared their testimonies and we shared a message. Very powerful and great! We got new investigators from it and we also contacted a lot of people. 

I love reading talks by our prophets and apostles. We are still waiting for the May Ensign but I am enjoying it all here!

Happy Memorial day. Time is flying here! Love you all tons. Be safe and firm in the teachings of Christ always please. That is my goal. It isn´t always easy, but it is worth it!

We have water usually again! Wahoo! We went to megacentro today and I saw some cool stuff. I am happy! I ate well too!

Well that's all folks! love ya tons. Happy memorial day!

Love,

Elder Chez Green


No comments:

Post a Comment