Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 30, 2014 - Hello My Dear Family!

Hello everyone out there! I want to give you ALL A SHOUT OUT! In caps even, that worked out great! Well I hope all is well and that work, vacation, and whatever else is enjoyable! I love you all very much!

I hope everyone enjoys the 4th of July so Happy 4th! Light off fireworks for me and make sure the Lynch, Mortimer, Green tradition lives on, even without the three musketeers!

So life is good, though i am still feeling a little of the effects of the virus. They say it doesn´t completely leave the body for a while. Oh well. Our area is tough right now. We have two baptismal dates for Friday night with Enderson and Diosdery but after that we are blank. We aer asking for references of people we can teach and what not but it is tough for now. I hope we can find some more people to teach but we will see. I know there are people out there but we are planting seeds for now!

Today we went to Megacentro and relaxed. No playing soccer because I don´t have the energy, we just had some fun. We walked around the stores, made jokes and heard American music for a little. The good stuff! I bought teryaki chicken or lunch and I also bought some honey roasted peanuts. I want to learn to make those! So delicious. It was a fun time, just the four of us from the house. We get along pretty well which is great!

Word of the week is concordancía which is like index I believe. I learned that word a couple weeks ago! I will keep working on more words!

So I have seen bits and pieces of the world cups in the store tv´s or with members or investigators. Sounds crazy. Hilarious that Shantaye is leaving work early to watch the game, but that is awesome! I think I would have tried to do that too haha! Actually I know I would have! I hope she enjoyed Youth Conference.

Congrats Gma and Gpa on selling the house. I am also happy to hear Cara is doing so much better! Wahoo way to go her!

Well that is all really. The new Pres is here and I should meet him this week. That is all. Time flies. I love you all!

--
Love,

Elder Chez Green

No comments:

Post a Comment