Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 4, 2014 - Hey All!


Hello everyone!

I hope all is well! I am doing well. Dusty and dirty from Valiente but it is good. We also got a little rain which doesn't seem to come very often but that was cool! So there was a "big storm" coming called Bertha. That turned into a little rain here in Valiente. Perhaps it was more in other places but it didn't do much for us, other than scare some investigators from coming to church but we still had 6 at the meeting which is awesome! That is great news!! It was pretty awesome to see that!

So the wife of our ward mission leader is super awesome. She cooks for us and we go to her house to pick it up everyday and bring it back to the house in Rubbermaid's. It is like 7 minutes away and we pay her 100 pesos for each meal. She does it for us everyday unless we won't be home. It is super awesome and she is super nice. As ZL there just isn´t much time to cook and the other missionaries don´t know how. And the problem with the power here means our food would spoil quickly. So this way is easier and probably cheaper!

This week I have had a cold which hasn´t been super great. We have rested a lot in the mornings because my energy levels were down. A lot of coughing sadly. I think it is being in an area with a lot of dirt and pollen in the air but I am feeling better now. Sister Lireano (the sister that cooks for us) made me some tea from chinola (passion fruit) tree leaves. They say it cures the gripe (common cold) super fast. It is good and warm which soothes. I am feeling better now!

WoW is cadena which is chain!

We had our district meeting and Pres. Corbitt came to it and taught us the story of the Samaritan Woman at the well in John 4. It was super cool. We have a meeting with the Stake Pres of Las Americas tomorrow and a Leadership meeting on Wed. with Pres and the other ZLs. We are looking forward to that and hopefully all will go well there!

Also I got pictures of the Cheney family which was awesome for my bday. So cute! And one with Grandma and Grandpa too! Awesome stuff! I can't believe how fast Crew is growing. I remember when he was a baby. Now he is walking and smelling flowers! wow! ha ha awesome!

My companion is doing well and I knew him before, because we lived in the same house but not super well. His parents are converts and got baptized when he was 5 yrs old. He still remembers and has pictures of the baptisms. That is why I want one of mine. It is awesome.

Well that seems to be all. I love you all so much. The scripture for this week is Hebrews 10 verse 23 to 25! One I like.

And the Mormon Message of Mountains to Climb is awesome! I love you all. Lets get "unbreakable spiritual strength!" ' E Eyring

I can feel the love of God everyday here and I know there are angels protecting me and all of you my family and friends as well. So be safe and of good cheer for God is with us. And live worthy for all the blessing he gives us! I love you all!

--
Love,

Elder Chez Green

No comments:

Post a Comment