Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 15, 2014 - Hello All

So I am headed to a new area. I am sad because I wanted to be here with the Pimentel Family as they are getting prepared for the 27th of December. But such is life and I am off.

I will be going to Villa Liberacion. It is in the Stake of Hinamosa. I will be training once again. So it should be good. I will be starting the area up from scratch it looks like so wish me luck and that we can find a lot of families. I will be there tomorrow.

So this week we had the Mission Tour and Elder Cornish came and spoke. He taught us about the Atonement and it was so awesome. I learned so much! It was very spiritual and I am so grateful for the opportunity.

Elder Cornish made some pretty good jokes, we asked him doctrine questions and he taught us a ton. Pres. Corbitt also taught us a lot. We got fed and I also got a Flu Shot!

So we also had our Branch Christmas get together. It was alright. Nothing huge but the Pimentel family came and some less actives which was good! I took a lot of pictures with the members because I was pretty sure that I was leaving the area. Turns out it is true. But I love the people here. A big part of me did not want to leave!

Then today I started packing and we also went to find more info about the marriage. We now have all the info. It's just about getting all the documents ready and the appointment set. But I think we are good to go. Pres. Corbitt said that I could probably come back to see the baptism of the Pimentel Family in his letter to me today so that would be super awesome!

Uh what else. Well I am all packed. I have so much stuff wow haha. I need to get rid of stuff but I have the genes like me dad and I like to save!

W o the W is buho which is an owl. I learned that this week!

No snow? Wow that is crazy! I hope we get it in Utah.

Awesome that Utah beat BYU in Provo!

I am glad the Christmas letters all made it! That was fast!

Well that is all for now. I love all my friends and family! Be safe all please. Remember the Lord is always there for us and his ¨Grace is sufficient¨. Of that I truly testify everyday and have seen it on my mission. He can save and heal all of us. Only through Jesus Christ is there Salvation. I know the Lord has a plan for all of us! Lots of love!

Love,

Elder Chez Green


No comments:

Post a Comment