Tuesday, January 20, 2015

December 22, 2014 - Hola todos! Feliz Navidad!

Hi everyone!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! 

So I haven´t gotten any packages or Christmas cards except for the one from Grandma. But that is alright. The 26th I will hopefully get some packages and if not I can open stuff on New Years! Wahoo but no biggy. I am excited.

I hope everyone loves their Christmas and keeps the traditions going. I will do my best from here! No orange rolls here though sadly. But I will enjoy it.

Mom and Dad and Shantaye enjoy the trip to see JJ and Whitney. That is super awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

So my comp is Elder Frampton from Farmington Utah. He went to Viewmont and graduated in 2013.

Our new area is about an hour away from Valiente with traffic and what not. Maybe less. It is about 45 min away from the capital I would say. It is like a suburb. There are a lot of apartment buildings.

Good news. We have the best church building in the country! It is so nice. An indoor Gym with wood floor! Wow it is like a Stake Center back home. But it is about 35 to 40 minutes form our house walking which makes it a little inconvenient. And harder to get investigators to come to church. But the members are awesome and helping us a lot. The bishop is a great guy and I have already become friends with the 1st counselor.

The church is in an area called Almirante. Our zone is Hinamosa. My 4th zone and 4th area in he mission!

We had the Christmas Party on Friday night and it was delicious. I am sending pics!

The Mission tour is just when someone comes to talk to us, usually a General Authority.

The White Elephant sounds like it went great. Hilarious that Dad got the Gnome! haha wow

So the Pimentel family had their interview and passed I heard but the marriage may be a problem because they are missing a document. I hope it can happen in the morning so it all turns out great!

Awesome that Utah won the bowl game! Wahoo go Utes and basketball is doing well too. Sweet!

Sad the Eagles are struggling. Hope they can get back into it. A lot of changes for RSL. That is sad but part of the business. Hope we can keep it up, but we will see. A lot of key players have left again.

Oh big news. Next year the Islands will be taken into a new mission. Trinidad and Tobago. That will be crazy. Just found out 2 weeks ago! Wow!

We had to clean the house a lot in this past week. It was a huge mess but it is now much better. It is a house with just the 2 of us which is sweet. More peace and calm. I am excited for it.

W o W is somaforo which is stop light!

Well I think that is all! I love you tons!

Merry Christmas to all. Remember the season! Enjoy it all!

--
Love,

Elder Chez Green




No comments:

Post a Comment