Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 18, 2015 - Hello!

Hello All!

I want to start off to say I love all of you! Thank you for all of the great support that you have each given me throughout my two years. Wow it is crazy how quickly the time has flown by. I have truly improved been changed and become better! I am so grateful for all the experiences I have had, good and bad! They really have helped me become better! I know that our Savior is Jesus Christ. That the plan of God was for each of us to come here, to progress, receive a body, make our family ties stronger and deeper and to return to his presence. He requires that we are obedient but he will always bless us. I know that his plan is perfect and that through the temple (the house of God here on earth) we can have families that are sealed or maintained throughout the eternities or for infinity and beyond!! I know that our family can be eternal and I pray that we can all be worthy to return to live with God. It requires each of us to do our part! I invite each and everyone of you to take steps and try harder. It isn`t easy I know but we can succeed!

So this week I have no regrets as we visited the last place I truly wanted to see before I leave this beautiful country. It is called La Cueva de Las Maravillas. It was pretty cool a deep cave with hieroglyphics, a coool reflection pond and what not. It was found by some Dominican boy scouts in 1926 and is now a private place. I learned a lot about the native Indians that lived here, though they are all now extinct not only in the DR but in Puerto Rico, Jamaica Cuba etc. It is somewhat mysterious their extinction they say but it was very interesting and a great bonding moment with Hno Medina who took work off just to go with us as he had never been either. We had a lot of fun and I am happy! Glad I could make it, I also passed by in the car my first area of San Pedro. It brings back a lot of memories for sure!!

It is crazy to think I have so little time left. I have come to love the people here and the culture. The food is great and I am so grateful for my time here!

I may find about 5 minutes to email next week but nothing special really so if you don`t want to send me anything don`t worry. You can just email me at chezlygreen@gmail.com as that is my email from next week on!

So the last Monday I may have time for Internet not sure but I will have my interview with Pres Corbitt and not sure what else. We are going to the temple on Saturday as well! Wahoo! I will sleep at the MTC Monday night and wait till my flight on Tuesday! Almost time to start packing!

Well I love you all. Be safe and know that God is watching over us. Never forget to pray, read the scriptures attend church but most of all just be good honest people and love and serve others. I know that God loves us all! Be super safe everyone! Thanks for all the support to the fam and extended family as well as friends. See you next week and especially Sunday Aug 30 for my talk at church! love ya ll!

In case I don`t see you, good afternoon good evening and good night! haha

Love,

Elder Chez Green

No comments:

Post a Comment